The new option syngo.plaza Mobile+
- Referring physicians get instant access to images and reports thanks to the mandated access build into ResolutionMD1. Even prior studies can be accessed.
- ResolutionMD allows for ad-hoc image and report sharing at conferences and in meetings.
- Collaboration mode offers secure sharing of clinical images, automatically anonymized for users that are not registered.
- Physicians can contribute to patient care virtually anywhere, anytime.
- Improve patient involvement by showing images where the patient is located instead of bringing the patient into a reading room or an office.
- Perform a second opinion or primary read with mobile device or laptop.
Image and file formats
- Computed Tomography (CT) & Enhanced CT
- Digital X-ray (DR)
- Nuclear Medicine (NM)
- Secondary Capture Images (SC)
- Magnetic Resonance (MR) & Enhanced MR
- Computed Radiography (CR/DX)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Ultrasound (US)
- Angiography (XA)
- Mammography (MG)2
- Ophthalmology (OP)
- Endoscopy (ES)
- Encapsulated PDF
- Non-DICOM Data
Calgary Scientific Inc. is the legal manufacturer of ResolutionMD. It presents the zero footprint moblie and Web solution for Image and report viewing. It is FDA cleared for diagnostic reading on capable monitors, iPad, iPhone, LG Optimus LTE and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Mammography is not intended for diagnostic use.