Sysmex CA-7000 System
Quick processing of routine and specialty coagulation samples
The Sysmex® CA-7000 System is a fully automated, high performance, cap-piercing analyzer that efficiently processes routine and specialty assays. Utilizing complete random-access capabilities and second generation cap-piercing, it is the fastest throughput coagulation analyzer available for routine testing.
- Enables even the busiest labs to meet workflow
demands—approximately 500 results/hour when testing PT/APTT simultaneously
- Results every 7 seconds, automated repeat, redilution, and reflex testing for rapid workflow processing time
- The option to connect to a laboratory automation system (StreamLAB® System) is ideal for use in large routine laboratories.
- Features manual bar-code reader for STAT results with a dedicated, easy access, five-position holder
- Reduces potential of exposure to biohazards with second-generation cap-piercing technology
- Continuous loading of samples, reagents, and reaction tubes without interrupting workflow
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.