Sysmex CA-620 and 660 Systems
Two options to meet your needs
The Sysmex® CA-600 Systems are compact, fully automated systems featuring clotting, chromogenic*, and immunologic* measurements in true random-access. Offering the smallest footprint in its class, the systems are ideal for low-volume laboratories or as a backup instrument for large laboratories.
- Hand-held 2-D bar-code reader automates the data entry process for calibrator and control values
- Easy-to-use system handling with intuitive menu structure and tilted color touchscreen
- STAT sample processing enables critical tests to be processed at any time
- Analyzed data may be displayed or printed with reaction curves for flexibility in result management
- Environmentally friendly system with minimized reaction tube waste
- Menu includes the most frequently requested routine and specialty tests, including INNOVANCE® D-Dimer*
Note: Sysmex is a registered trademark of Sysmex Corporation
*Offered on Sysmex CA-660 System only.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.