EMIT II Plus 6-Acetylmorphine Assay
Accurately screen for heroin use
The EMIT® II Plus 6-Acetylmorphine Assay accurately detects heroin use, without cross-reactivity to morphine, morphine metabolites, and many common analgesics. Siemens offers a convenient and effective way to selectively test for heroin use and enables your laboratory to adjust to changing testing requirements.
- High specificity for 6-Acetylmorphine (6-AM)
- No cross-reactivity to morphine, morphine metabolites, and common analgesics
- Qualitative (10 ng/mL cut-off) and semi-quantitative results
- Low analytical sensitivity of 1.1 ng/mL*
- >99% agreement with the reference method (GC/MS)
*Analytical sensitivity of 1.1 ng/mL on the Viva-Jr®, Viva-E®, and V-Twin® Drug Testing Systems.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.