Study Protocol Books
Download your Study Protocol Book now.
Our newest series of Study Protocols provide precisely this platform for knowledge sharing e.g., practical information and experienced insights – from experts and for experts. And we want you to have first-hand access to these benefits.
These Study Protocols can support your entire team in optimizing their daily work and growing clinical practice as well as serve as a relevant source for reference.
This collection of protocols was written by experts, for experts, and includes a range of Electrophysiology, Structural Heart Disease and Congenital Heart Disease protocols.
- Atrial Fibrillation with PA injection and without Rapid Pacing
- Atrial Fibrillation with PA Injection and Rapid Pacing
- Atrial Fibrillation with LA Injection and Rapid Pacing
- Multi Chamber Visualization for Transseptal Punctures
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy
Structural Heart Disease
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
Congenital Heart Disease
- Complexe Pulmonary Anatomy
- Aortic Coarctation
- Rotational Angiographie in CHD
This collection of protocols was written by experts, for experts, and includes a range of neurology, oncology and vascular clinical protocols.
- Embolization of cerebral AVM syngo Dyna4D
- Mechanical thrombectomy of left MCA occlusion
- Interventional thrombectomy in acute stroke
- syngo Neuro PBV IR during balloon occlusion test
- Follow-up after stent-assisted aneurysm coiling
- Follow-up after bilateral carotid stent placement
- Quantification of interhemispheric venous phase timing during BTO
- Vasospasm treatment post-SAH
- Transarterial chemoembolization of HCC using syngo DynaPBV Body
- Chemoembolization with drug-eluting beads
- syngo DynaCT in multiple phases for HCC
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of lung metastasis from CRC
- Transarterial thoracic chemotherapy
- syngo DynaCT of the pulmonary arteries
- syngo DynaCT 360 with iv injection used for TIPS planning
- Embolization of an aortic type II endoleak
- Prostatic artery embolization
- syngo Dyna3D DSA imaging of right hip after surgery
- Peripheral angiography using CO2
- Real-time assessment of revascularization of peripheral vascular disease